2-Day Transnational Event in Russia for Public Authorities
The Municipal Enterprise of the City of Pskov “Gorvodokanal” invites representatives of regional public authorities, local municipalities, international experts and Coordinating Manager of the BalticBiomass4Value Project from Lithuania to participate in a virtial conference held on 8-9 July 2021.
Date: 8-9 July
Organizer: Municipal Enterprise of the City of Pskov “Gorvodokanal”
Place: Hotel “Pokrovsky” Kuznetskaya st., 2, Pskov, 180000 and virtually.
– Committee on Building and Utility Services of the Pskov Region;
– Committee on Economic Development and Investment Policy of the Pskov Region;
– Committee on tariffs and energy of the Pskov Region;
– Administration of Pskov;
– Municipal Enterprise of the City of Pskov “Gorvodokanal”;
– Coordinating Manager of the BalticBiomass4Value Project (Lithuania);
– International experts in the field of biocircular energy/bioeconomy and the use of biomass of various origins;
– Representatives of the administrations of the districts of the Pskov region that are responsible for communal services in the territory of the respective districts;
– Representatives of business enterprises and concessionaires in the field of energy (gas / heat / electricity / water / wastewater) in the Pskov region.
Language: Russian and English simultatious tranlation will be provided
Please confirm participation by phone:
Alyabev Andrey Anatolyevich – 79-20-04;
Kovalevskaya Ksenia Anatolyevna – 79-20-33, +7 953 232 97 98.
You can find the agenda here: Agenda_2 day_workshop_2021_Pskov